Montalban is a bold display face based heavily on the title and end-credits from the legendary Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan movie. Includes full alphabet, extended punctuation, euro. Includes bold, italic, and bold-italic, and condensed versions of all of the above.
Version 2.00 – 14 April 2016
* Added lower-case letters
* Reworked all glyph weights
* Added Polish characters
* Reworked kerning and spacing issues.
Okuda is a tall and thin typeface based on the computer lettering (the LCARS system) created by Mike Okuda for Star Trek: The Next Generation. Includes full alphabet, extended punctuation, Euro. Includes bold, italic, and bold-italic faces.
Version 3.60 – 1 December 2015
* Updated with improved kerning and Mac compatibility.
Version 3.70 – 19 April 2016
* Added Polish letters
* Normalized bounds for computer displays
* Fixed numerous minor glyph issues
* Completely new kerning
Uptown is a classically-themed title-card face found in marquees and signage from the 1930s and 1940s. This is a bold, heavy face perfect for pulp-period projects. Includes full alphabet, numerics, euro, extended punctuation. Includes regular and italic faces.
Version 1.10 – 16 April 2016
* Bold and Bold Italic faces added
* Kerning and spacing issues addressed
* Polish characters added
Hauser is a simple, angular typeface with a military feel, heavily inspired by the title logo of Hasbro’s classic GI Joe franchise. The font includes full alphabet, extended punctuation, and Euro. Includes regular, italic, condensed, and condensed-italic versions.
Version 3.00 – 29 March 2016
* Added polish characters
* Cleaned up and reworked all glyphs
* Added bold to both regular and condensed weights
* Comic-accurized several letters
* Military-accurized lowercase into ‘short-caps’